You want your natural beauty enhanced by a professional, but still look like you.
You can & I can help you.
Who I serve:
I serve the busy woman that deserves to be pampered. She feels amazing at the events that matter most because she knows her natural beauty is shining through and she looks beautiful. Weddings, proms, and photo shoots, to name a few.
Who is Kari?
I am a physical therapist turned makeup artist. I take my strong understanding of anatomy and fuse it with my outgoing personality to connect with each of my clients to create that highly desired flawless look. I provide an on-location pampering experience, traveling to my clients with my makeup kit, light and chair.
I have received the Wedding Wire Couples’ Choice Award for 2015, 2016, and 2017. I have been mentioned on Brides.com, Ruffledblog and have been interviewed on She Creates Business Podcast.
I have trained at Alexandra Butler Makeup Artistry and am certified through Flynt Makeup Academy. I have worked on the freelance teams for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Smashbox.
A peak in my life:
I’m currently based in Metro Atlanta, Georgia where I live with my husband and 2 dogs, Kaman and Bullet. When I’m not painting faces, I enjoy reading, watching reality TV, exercising and spending time traveling with friends and family.
10 random things about me:
- I love music and you could hear me humming while you sit in my chair (even though I can’t sing). ?
- I love R&B music, especially from the 90s.
- Dancing is my thing and I love a good slide (the cupid shuffle, the wobble, or biker’s shuffle will do).
- I am adventurous. I love water sports even though I can’t swim.
- I’m a self described nerd. To-do lists and calendars make me so happy.
- My favorite movie is the Lion King – hands down.
- I love strawberries!
- I was born in Virginia but raised in Rochester, NY.
- I collect shot glasses.
- Red is my favorite color.